Techflo is committed to protecting your personal information.
Who we are
We are Techflo, a Pakistan registered company.
Information we collect and use
- Information about you that we collect and use includes:
- Information submitted through the enquiry forms on this website or through job applications.
- This is mainly personal information such as your name, email address, CV, etc.
- Information connected to the Techflo products or services that you may subscribe to and use.
- Each of our products and services require different pieces of information about you in order for those products or services to work properly. A good example is our Sense product which may request your bank account details in order to access your transactions and provide you
with relevant financial advice.
- Information you allow us to access from other sources.
- Instead of asking you to provide us with all your information we can often take this from third party providers. We will only ever do this with your explicit permission and we will always make such permission requests as transparent and easily-understood as we can
- Information about your contact with us
- Any correspondence you have with Techflo will be collected e.g. meetings, phone calls, emails / letters
- Cookie information
How we collect your information
We may collect your personal information directly from you or from a variety of sources, including:
- Our online services such as websites, social media and mobile device application (‘Apps’)
- An application form for a product or service
- Phone, email or written conversations with us
- Third Party providers who enable us to collect information that they have about you, with your consent
We may also collect personal information about you from places such as business directories and other commercially or publicly available sources. An example of this is to check or improve the information we already hold, like your contact details if we have problems contacting you.
What we use your information for
We take your privacy extremely seriously. The very existence of Techflo is down to the importance we place on individuals being able to own and control their data. We will only ever collect and use information which is personal to you where it is necessary, fair and lawful to do so.
We will collect and use your information only where:
- You have given us your explicit consent to send you information about products and services offered by Techflo
- Doing so is necessary to provide the product or service you have requested. We will make this clear to you before you subscribe to a product or service.
- It’s necessary for us to meet our legal and/or regulatory obligations
If you do not wish us to collect and use your personal information in these ways, it may mean that we will be unable to provide you with our products or services, or that your use of these products or services be more limited.
We sometimes use computer systems to make automated decisions based on personal information that you have given us or have permitted us to collect from third parties about you. These automated decisions can affect the products, services or features we offer you now or in the future.
Our goal is that our products and services are tailored to your individual needs based on what we learn about you, using your data.
Who we may share your information with
We may share your information with:
- Our regulators and Supervisory Authority, as is required by Pakistan and worldwide law.
We will never sell your personal information to someone else. Whenever we share your personal information, we will do so in line with our obligations to keep your information safe and secure and only after obtaining your explicit consent.
How we protect your information
We take information and system security very seriously and we strive to comply with our obligations at all times. Any personal information which is collected, recorded or used in any way, whether on paper, online or any other media, will have appropriate safeguards applied in line with our data protection obligations.
How long we keep your information
We will keep your personal information only as long as it is necessary to provide you with our products or services while you are a customer.
If you have applied for a job at Techflo we will keep your personal information throughout the application process.
- If you are unsuccessful, we will not keep identifiable personal information about you. We may anonymise your information to help us improve our recruitment processes.
We may also keep your information after this period but only where required to meet our legal or regulatory obligations. The length of time we keep your information for these purposes will vary depending on the obligations we need to meet, but the maximum length of time is usually 7 years.
Your individual rights
You have several rights in relation to your personal information:
- The right of access to your personal information. If you wish to receive a copy of the personal information, we hold on you, you may make a data subject access request (DSAR).
- The right to request that your personal information be rectified if your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that it is corrected.
- The right to request erasure if there is not a compelling reason for Techflo to continue to keep your information.
- The right to restrict processing and so asking that we block or suppress the processing of your personal information for certain reasons. This means that we are still permitted to keep your information – but only to ensure we don’t use it in the future for those reasons you have restricted.
- The right to data portability for your own purposes to use across different services. In certain circumstances, you may move, copy or transfer the personal information we hold to another company in a safe and secure way.
- The right to object to Techflo processing your personal information where: it’s based on our legitimate interests (including profiling); for direct marketing (including profiling); and if we were using it for scientific/historical research and statistics
- The right related to automatic decision-making including profiling. You have the right to ask Techflo to give you information about its processing of your personal information, request human intervention or challenge a decision where processing is done solely by automated processes and to carry out regular checks to make sure that our automated decision making and profiling processes are working as they should.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us by emailing
How to make a complaint